During your HydraFacial MD® treatment, we will use a handheld device to deliver the various stages of your facial. Each treatment shares four common steps, although the products we use will vary according to your needs, and is then followed by one or two protocol-specific steps, depending on the main focus of your appointment. As an overview, the steps are:
- Step one (Vortex-ExfoliationTM) – we cleanse and exfoliate your face to remove dead skin cells and sebum from your skin surface to reveal the new, healthy cells underneath.
- Step two (Vortex-PeelTM) – we apply a gentle serum including salicylic and glycolic acids to unblock your pores without causing your skin to scale or peel.
- Step three (Vortex-ExtractionTM) – we extract impurities from your skin using a gentle suction mechanism and the help of the patented Beta-HDTM serum.
- Step four (Vortex-FusionTM) – we replenish your skin using a special HydraFacial MD® serum rich in antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid.
- The subsequent stages of the treatment will depend on your individual skincare issues and needs.
The treatment is gentle and non-invasive; simply lay back, close your eyes and relax while we pamper your skin.